Friday, April 22, 2016

MUSIC VIDEO PROJECT SUMMARY

Now that you are done, (or should be done) with your music video, where did you feel you succeeded? What were three challenges that you faced during the production? What are two ways you could have avoided/overcome these challenges? Were you missing anything from the final video that was part of the assignment?

  I feel that I succeeded mostly in the post production process. Due to the fact that I missed a day of production and wasn't able to have a big part in pre production. Three challenges that I faced were picking out the correct clips. There were a lot of takes. Also, matching the lips of Joel to match the song. He either sang to slow or to fats. It was challenging but I feel like I did well. Lastly, a challenge was what order the clips would go in. We had footage of him on location, but also in the studio. In both he sings the entire song. Therefore, I had to chose which clips went in which order. I feel like the production could've gone smoother if I hadn't missed a day. Lastly, there was nothing missing from the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment